Dear Friends,

I am here in Dubai on a holiday and I had requested my PS to send the latest transfer and posting orders through email so that I could keep the website updated. However, though I have received some transfer/posting orders, I am unable to access the directory listing of the website on the server (on which IRAS Times is hosted in India). As such, I am unable to upload the latest orders. I had mailed the server administrator but he has mailed me back that there is no problem with the server.

I do not know what could be the problem. Maybe, something to do with international connectivity. IThe dial-up conection here, though, is very fast, and I can browse various sites without any problem.

Anyway, here are the posting/transfer orders issued after 4th February 2005 (when the site was last updated):
------------------------------------------------------
No. 2005/E(O)/II/4/4 dated 11.02.2005
Shri Abinash Verma, IRAS (DOB:26.6.63, DITS:28.8.89), presently on deputation to IRCON, has been selected for appointment as Director in the Department of Food & Public Distribution, on deputation basis, for a period of five years from the date of taking over charge of the post or until further orders, whichever is earlier.

No. E(O)III-2005/PM/18 dated 10.02.2005
Ministry of Railways have with the approval of the President decided that:-
1. Shri R.L. Gahlot, SG/IRAS/Northern Railway, should be transferred to Rail Coach Factory and appointed to officiate in SA Grade and posted as FA&CAO-II against the SAG/IRAS post sanctioned vide Boards letter No.2004E(GC)11-13(210) dated 15.12.2004; and
2. Shri R.C. Rai, SG/IRAS/North Eastern Railway, should be appointed to officiate in SA Grade on North Eastern Railway itself against an existing vacancy.

------------------------------------------------------

Alok Bhatnagar
EDF(C&RM)/RB & Webmaster